Monday, May 7, 2018

Week One Hundred One

Dear Family and Friends,

How is everyone? Things in Mumbai are going really well. The work is good and we are finding some really interested people. This week we taught a Reverend of another Christian faith, he was from Kerala, a very Christian populated place in India. He really liked the Book of Mormon and he had heard of Joseph Smith before, so we will see how it goes. 

This week I get to go back to Delhi for Stake Conference, that will be so awesome and it will be the last time I see the members I love so much in Delhi. Next Monday I will be at the Taj Mahal, and so my letter may come later next week. I am very excited for the Taj Mahal, I've been waiting for so long to go and see it and it's finally my chance. 

I don't have much time to write this week like I did last week. I have very few P days left and I have a lot of fun stuff to do. I hope everyone is doing well and that you all stay healthy. Every day I get the opportunity to teach someone about the Restoration and I can't even begin to tell you how much my testimony has grown since starting my mission. The restoration is still happening, we are apart of the dispensation of the fullness of times. I hope we all treasure our knowledge of that and do what we can to share it with others. Where much is given, much is required. Share the gospel, do family history work, be a friend, reach out, and God will bless you. We all have talents and abilities that help us bring others unto Christ in this earthly life, I invite all of you to think of your talents and abilities and use them to bless others lives.

Love,

Elder Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment