Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Seventeen Month Mark

Happy Halloween family and friends!

It's currently 90 degrees here in Delhi...cooler than usual, but not quite November in Idaho. I miss cold weather. I'm sweating as I type...ceiling fan in this little cyber cafe is broken. It's good for staying in shape though, gotta get married soon;) 

This week was awesome! Work was great, it was busy, it was fun, and it was tiring. Exactly how it should be. This week will be the last week that New Delhi is a district, and the next time I write you we will be a Stake. I can't believe it...it's seriously such a good feeling. I love the people of this city and I love the Saints here, they deserve it. This week is going to be another busy one though. We have tons of meetings. MLC and the India New Delhi mission 10 year anniversary meeting, stake conference, zone conference and interviews. I will be extremely busy, but I am so excited to learn from Elder Funk who will be with us and teaching us all week in our meetings. Giving a training in front of him will be pretty fun, too. It's an exciting time to be a missionary in Delhi. 

This week I hope all of you can pay attention to the Spirit. In my mission there has been no better companion than the Holy Ghost. Life is completely different without him there. I've learned that if he is with you, you are living right. He literally is a member of the Godhead and if he can be by your side, you are worthy of so much. Living life everyday to have the Spirit with you is a tough thing, but all we need to do is keep the commandments and follow the teachings of our Prophets and apostles. We make a covenant every week at Sacrament that if we do those thing we will have the Holy Ghost by our side. I can't think of anyone better to help me through this difficult life we live. I love all of you so much, thank you for the prayers and the love. Things are great in India, and I hope they are going great for you back home as well.

Love,

Elder Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment