Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Elder Mani's Email Home & More Pictures



This is my companion's weekly email. I thought you would enjoy reading how my companion's English is.  This is actually pretty good for most of them, maybe middle of the pack. And there are some pictures.  Love ya!

 
Preston's Companion, Elder Mani.
Hi all!!!!!

I am happy to mail every one after so long. I been blessed very much for my service to God and i always pray for bless my family friends you all every one. 



I got transferred to Delhi 3 week before from Mumbai. I am now in UP(uttar pradesh) Noida branch serving with Elder Armstrong he is from near utta. He is good companion we both understand and working to gather he is nice. Noida branch is few years before opened so very few member's only and the sacrament attendants is 20 to 30 only some times 6 also. I understood this branch need missionary help so we are doing our best to in-cress member string. 

I want every one to pray my investigators because we have three investigators but some reason they cant fix baptism date. 

I would like to share a last week experience happen to me. I and Elder Kollapu traveling by metro to meet one family which is very far from our place. While traveling in metro one old man trailed with us and suddenly the old man got stomach pain very badly he can't control, in metro no one help him to take hospital. I spoke with Elder Kollapu that we will take him to hospital then we both went near to him asked him to come with us we will take by auto but he said we are very near to AIIMS hospital so when the metro came we took him to the AIIMS hospital. AIIMS is government hospital i had very bad experience we went emergence ward but it took 2hour to meet doctor then the doctor send us to New emergence ward which is different place in the hospital. when we went to the ward big queue to meet doctor patient, mean while we inform his son he came then we left the place to meat according to our plan to meet member. They both thanked us but i am really sad about the hospital because if any one have really emergence they will die before try to meet the doctor. And so many incident i say in that hospital it make me very sad. But the good part is yesterday i got call from the person who we helped himand his name is Susil. His son called and thanked us and he said his father doing good. He ask as to come to their home for dinner. I know this family prepared by God to share the gospel we carry. we are going to meet and share the gospel. 

Our good thinking and actions are will blessed our life. 
I ask all of you give referral to missionary.


Love you all take care. 


Love you,
Elder Mani.

 
Elder's Mani & Kollapu

 
Enjoying McDonald's Ice Cream on a Hot Day!
Having a Great Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment